• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - Winter Beach

Pleasant Ridge School | Photo © 2009 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Pleasant Ridge School

Established as the town of Woodley in 1890s, the name was changed to Quay in 1902 in honor of Senator Matthew S. Quay, who had introduced a Senate bill to widen and deepen the Intercoastal Waterway...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer